(1) O Lord, deprive me not of thy heavenly blessings.
(2) O Lord, deliver me from eternal torments.
(3) O Lord, if I have sinned in mind or thought, in word or deed, forgive me.
(4) O Lord, deliver me from every ignorance and heedlessness, from littleness of soul and stony hardness of heart.
(5) O Lord, deliver me from every temptation.
(6) O Lord, enlighten my heart which evil desire hath darkened.
(7) O Lord, I, being man, have sinned: do thou, being God, in lovingkindness forgive me, for thou knowest the weakness of my soul.
(8) O Lord, send down thy grace to help me, that I may glorify thy holy Name.
(9) O Lord Jesus Christ, enrol me, thy servant, in the book of life, and grant me a blessed end.
(10) O Lord my God, even if I have done nothing good in thy sight, yet grant me, according to thy grace, to make a beginning of good.
(11) O Lord, sprinkle on my heart the dew of thy grace.
(12) O Lord of heaven and earth, remember me, thy sinful servant, cold of heart and impure, in thy Kingdom.
(13) O Lord, receive me in repentance.
(14) O Lord, leave me not.
(15) O Lord, lead me not into temptation.
(16) O Lord, grant me thought of good.
(17) O Lord, grant me tears, a remembrance of death, and a sense of peace.
(18) O Lord, grant me mindfulness to confess my sins.
(19) O Lord, grant me humility, charity, and obedience.
(20) O Lord, grant me endurance, magnanimity, and gentleness.
(21) O Lord, plant in me the root of all blessings, the fear of thee in my heart.
(22) O Lord, vouchsafe that I may love thee with all my heart and soul and in all things obey thy will.
(23) O Lord, shield me from evil men and devils and passions and all other unlawful things.
(24) O Lord, who knowest thy creation and what thou hast willed for it; may thy will also be fulfilled in me a sinner; for thou art blessed for evermore. Amen.